Created by Epic, gomo learning is a multi-device e-learning and mobile learning authoring tool that delivers the same content to multiple platforms, optimising it to each kind of device. We use gomo for a range of solutions. From one single HTML code base, content can be easily published to PC, Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. There is no other authoring tool on the market which allows for such hassle-free multi-device publishing.
Imagine being able to access learning from a tablet at the breakfast table, carrying on where you left off at your computer at work, then checking back in on the train journey home on your smartphone. That’s multi-device learning at its best.
We believe that learning shouldn’t be inhibited by technology, so that’s why we created our award-winning gomo learning multi-device authoring tool.
Many authoring tools have the ability to output to different devices, but these are usually targeted to one particular platform. Output to other devices is achievable, but it is tagged on as an afterthought due to market demand. We avoid this approach. Instead, from a single HTML code base Epic can publish content to PC, Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. The result is learning which is available on demand and perfectly adapted to your chosen devices.
What’s more, our multi-device design approach is constantly evolving; new assets are regularly added to our code base so the interactivity of your solutions constantly grows. This commitment to improvement ensures our clients come back to us time and again for their multi-device needs. It is our thought leadership and responsiveness to learning preferences and technologies that keeps us proudly ahead of the competition.
We use gomo in-house to create the best possible multi-device learning experience for the learner. We also offer gomo Refresh to our clients so that you can update your content easily and cost-effectively.
- Design once, deliver to multiple platforms: We can deliver your content to almost any device you wish, designing content just once and packaging it up for the correct platforms. If required, the learning can even be packaged as native applications.
- Cost-effective: As we tailor our solutions to fit with our client’s requirements, we feed innovations back into the core asset database. This means that we have an extensive library of assets to call upon which require no extra development. The result is a truly cost-effective authoring tool, with visible savings throughout its life cycle.
- LMS integration: All of the content produced by gomo is SCORM compliant, and is easily held and distributed by your chosen learning management system.
- Bespoke themes: As well as an ever-growing collection of visually engaging themes, the look and feel of you learning can be fully customised so that it matches your exact requirements and branding.
- Media-rich: We can create and upload video, audio and graphics files, using a wide range of functionality to ensure your apps are interactive and engaging for users.
- Future proofed learning: With gomo, you won’t have to re-imagine your learning every time your learners adopt new devices, or new versions of gomo are released. We can easily update your existing learning, ensuring it remains fresh, relevant and effective.
We believe in learning solutions that are sustainable and enduring. That’s why we offer gomo refresh – a basic license that allows you to maintain and edit the courses we provide you. You will be able to update content as you see fit, ensuring that your learning remains as fresh and relevant as ever.
A gomo refresh license includes 1GB of storage data and a telephone support allowance for your administrators. The license can also be purchased as a five year plan, ensuring long-term peace of mind.
Gomo express allows you to easily create your own multi-device learning courses from scratch. With its intuitive user interface and simple, bold layout, the tool is easy to master and maintain.
The gomo express license includes access to the entire core gomo asset and theme libraries, as well as all ongoing updates that become available in the future. With 1GB of data storage, a telephone support allowance and introductory WebEx-based training session also included in the price, gomo express is the perfect license for those that want to create effective, fun and engaging learning independently.
- User-friendly interface
- Accessible version (desktop e-learning only)
- Create SCORM compliant HTML content (e-learning)
- Choose between native (offline) and HTML web apps (mobile)
- Use our downloadable preview app to review native mobile content for Apple devices, prior to publishing
- In-built multi-device preview tool for HTML e-learning
- Work remotely over the internet
- Support multiple users
- Customise the look and feel of your learning
- Create assessments and quizzes